“Jannick Schou juxtaposes fog and friction with luminescent drones, charging unnatural spaces with long, organic tones which sometimes hang weightlessly in the air, sometimes evoke natural phenomena, like the beating of waves against a rocky outcropping that this reviewer hears on the fifth of six, mostly brief, Roman-numeralled pieces. “
- RIP DEAD PILOT RECORDS. GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN.
- Dead Pilot Records, 2007 – 2012
- Plurals Tour and Supersonic Festival
- SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE!
- One Man Team Dance release gig
- Message to Bears new album fund launched!
- Ekca Liena Updates
- Mountainhood, Millipede, Message to Bears
- Plurals & Aidan Baker UK TOur