“this is harsh. aesthetically. first listen: senseless trigger twitch in brain function and migraine violence flare. intense like cancer shriek. white hot and absolute. willfully low fidelity. first listen you’ll think it was recording pressing a dictaphone against his wall o’ amps. a nonpsychic squall of hippocampal disorientation.”
- RIP DEAD PILOT RECORDS. GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN.
- Dead Pilot Records, 2007 – 2012
- Plurals Tour and Supersonic Festival
- SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE!
- One Man Team Dance release gig
- Message to Bears new album fund launched!
- Ekca Liena Updates
- Mountainhood, Millipede, Message to Bears
- Plurals & Aidan Baker UK TOur